Game Discussion Thread

SabreInFla

and the reworked PP gets a workout early... lets see what happens

and... garbage so far

HECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice passing, forechecking and puck movememt... It wasn't on the PP, but if you get goals like that, you'll have plenty of PP practice

by the way, miller is in net

spacek has now hurt drury and a chicago player with his shots. someone get that man to th e skills competition!

and the PP looks SO bad now that ruff should just let it go... DON'T practice it. The only thing that will help at this point is time... Well, time and Tim Connolly...

and the PP looks SO bad now that ruff should just let it go... DON'T practice it. The only thing that will help at this point is time... Well, time and Tim Connolly...

I'm just pleased that we were able to get into the zone and set things up.

spacek has now hurt drury and a chicago player with his shots. someone get that man to th e skills competition!

:D :D Spacek is going to kill someone! :lol: :lol:

But geez, I hope Drury is alright. Wow, blasted twice on the same power play and he still almost scores a goal

I thought the puck movement on the PP was good, and they generated a couple of quality scoring chances. Khabibulin made some big stops. No goals, but they look improved on the PP.

they're to the point now where they're being overcoached, and its obvious. It will just take some smart puck movement, clear heads, and time. The best bet is to concentrate on something else... The PP will come back, and it will come back STRONG, but not till t hey're just able to regain their confidence. Time is what they need. We can just praise our lucky stars this crap isn't going down in the playoffs, like it did in 99.

I didn't see the shot Drury took. Is it possible, although unlikely, that it could just be a BAD bruise? If we lose Drury, we're in some serious trouble.