Game Discussion Thread

SabreInFla

Unless you guys saw an angle I didn't, the puck sure looked like it ranged off the post and never went in. Ryan never let it in.

It did. His right leg brought it back towards the net and it went in along the side of the net. Hard to see unless you really looked for it.

Not me.

:lol:

How the f**k was that a goal by Chicago?? The Sabres player had his stick directly behind the goalline and the puck was nowhere to be seen in the net---it obviously was under Miller and Miller was not in the net...

The NHL looks at obvious goals for 5 minutes and they take 10 seconds on that one?? What the heck is that about?

Unless you guys saw an angle I didn't, the puck sure looked like it ranged off the post and never went in. Ryan never let it in.

just talked to my parents who had the MSG feed, and they're all hot and bothered that it didn't go in.

TSN-feed showed that it clearly did, but they reviewed to hear the timing with the whistle.

It did. His right leg brought it back towards the net and it went in along the side of the net. Hard to see unless you really looked for it.

They showed it coming off his leg and approaching the net but they never actually had a shot that showed the puck over the line. Im not sold that the puck actually went in the net. Miller is a fantasy nightmare when it comes to shutouts...

They showed it coming off his leg and approaching the net but they never actually had a shot that showed the puck over the line. Im not sold that the puck actually went in the net. Miller is a fantasy nightmare when it comes to shutouts...

I went into the back of the net, along the side, which obscured it.

Yeah he really sucked tonight 35 saves on 36 shots .971 save percentage............ <_<

Where did I say he sucked? I was implying that Ryan can't seem to get a shutout to save his life. But that the win is the most important thing. :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Ryan and think that Marty is strictly a backup. It just seems that Ryan is snake-bit when it comes to shutouts. It was like an "it figures he'd kick the puck into his own net to lose a shutout" type of thing.

Figures Ryan would screw up a sure shutout.

Oh well. A win is the only real thing that matters.

our stupid defense blew that one. kalinin and numminen are way too slow together

DING DING DING! We have a winner. How you let someone skate right between you on the freakin' PP is beyond me... <_<

And anyone who watched the postgame show probably saw the overhead replay, which clearly shows the puck going in, no questions asked. Clearly a goal, and Teppo & Dmitri owe Ryan one...