Biron to Start

tonyboy18

i'd love for marty to get a shutout... that should stir the controversy pot a little bit and maybe take the heat off of the power play... Playing biron tomorrow is a very good thing...

I really thought Lindy would play Marty yesterday and go with Miller for the Fri/Sat double?

Miller was coming off 4 wins... Getting a win yesterday and a double this weekend, for a 7 game streak... I thought was pushing it... Being greedy and unfair for Biron... Unless Lindy had Marty pegged for one this weekend all along?

WGR on Wednesday morning reported that Biron would get one of the two weekend starts, so this is not a reaction to the complete debacle on Wed. night.

Speaking about debacle... Look what the Loafs laid on the B's... 10-2 tonight... After the B's went into the 2nd up 2-1.

Habs fell also to the Caps...5-1!

If Buffalo can come out of this weekend unscathed... I will be very happy taking in the 'Hawk game on Wednesday night!

And yes... The Ottawa game was bad... But, the Sabres didn't fold their tent and ended up scoring three!

i'd love for marty to get a shutout... that should stir the controversy pot a little bit and maybe take the heat off of the power play... Playing biron tomorrow is a very good thing...

Yeah just what this city needs, another controversy regarding the top position of their sports team. I mean, the Flutie/Johnson controversy helped the Bills so much.

Why would you want to take the heat off the power play woes?

I really thought Lindy would play Marty yesterday and go with Miller for the Fri/Sat double?

Miller was coming off 4 wins... Getting a win yesterday and a double this weekend, for a 7 game streak... I thought was pushing it... Being greedy and unfair for Biron... Unless Lindy had Marty pegged for one this weekend all along?

I think Marty is pegged for one game this weekend all along

If you notice a pattern with Lindy, he doesn't like his goaltenders to play back to back games. Since Buffalo is playing 2 in a row this weekend, Biron starts one, Miller the other. After the game in Ottawa on wednesday, I believe Biron starts at home against Pittsburgh, and Miller against the Leafs.

Also, it is not being greedy or unfair to Marty because he is the backup goalie. Miller is the starter. The starter is supposed to play as many games as they can and the backup is there to back him up incase of injury or fatigue. The arfe not starter 1a and starter 1b. Its #1 and #2. Biron will start one game in back to back games, and if Miller is hurt or coming off a long series of close games The entire month of December, Miller played a minimum of once every 2 days, thats plenty of rest

Archived