Kalinin "injured"

Corp000085

from the BN... link is on homepage:

Sabres defenseman Dmitri Kalinin skipped Friday's practice in HSBC Arena. Why, you may ask? Good question.

"Dmitri has just some lower- to mid-body soreness," Sabres coach Lindy Ruff said with a wry smile. "It's supposed to subside tomorrow, like the tide."

Take that to mean Kalinin will be in the lineup tonight against the Ottawa Senators.

um, what gives with this? is kalinin sick? Sounds more like he has the squirts or something... a VD flairup? who knows with the NHL's bush league injury reporting system... While i do love ruff as a coach, and i don't blame him for stretching the truth because he's just using the policy to its finest degree, but this is crap... a week before christmas, 3 days after an NHLer had cancer surgery after a vague reason why he wasn't in the lineup leading to VD speculation... Give me a break NHL...

with that said, speculation time???

from the BN... link is on homepage:

um, what gives with this? is kalinin sick? Sounds more like he has the squirts or something... a VD flairup? who knows with the NHL's bush league injury reporting system... While i do love ruff as a coach, and i don't blame him for stretching the truth because he's just using the policy to its finest degree, but this is crap... a week before christmas, 3 days after an NHLer had cancer surgery after a vague reason why he wasn't in the lineup leading to VD speculation... Give me a break NHL...

with that said, speculation time???

Somebody give him some Exlax chip cookies? Bengay the old strap? :doh: :w00t:

Maybe it's something really embarrassing, like the squirts or something, and he wanted to spare Kalinin's rep a little...but then again, who really cares...after all, he's the Taylor Pyatt of our defensive corps... <_<

Archived