Sign Briere and Drury before playoffs

cesna

Then why not make everyone happy? Re-sign Vanek and Roy on that day too! lol

Seriously though, theres some thing fans can't really worry about and when a team negotiates with players is one of them IMO. Theres nothing we can do. We don't know if Regier isn't talking cuz he hates to talk contracts during the season or if the players wanna wait and see til end of season. We can speculate but honestly have no idea.

I don't think they can re-sign Vanek & Roy then. I think it's just pending UFAs can be negotiated with and extended after January 1st - I think Roy, Vanek & co.

Seriously, I AM worried - if they wait until after the season to try to re-sign either Drury or Briere, you run a huge risk that someone will come in and blow them away with a huge offer. If McKee got 4yrs, $16M from the Blues, what are teams way below the cap and looking for instant offense & leadership going to throw at our co-captains.

I really hope that Darcy is going to get these guys locked up well before they hit the FA market.

I don't think they can re-sign Vanek & Roy then. I think it's just pending UFAs can be negotiated with and extended after January 1st - I think Roy, Vanek & co.

Seriously, I AM worried - if they wait until after the season to try to re-sign either Drury or Briere, you run a huge risk that someone will come in and blow them away with a huge offer. If McKee got 4yrs, $16M from the Blues, what are teams way below the cap and looking for instant offense & leadership going to throw at our co-captains.

I really hope that Darcy is going to get these guys locked up well before they hit the FA market.

If we win the cup, and they both leave, it's not really gonna hurt us all that bad. lol

I just want the effing Cup!

Archived