Camera Work

BuffalOhio

That was the first time that I've noticed how bad the camera work has been. I've heard others complain, but it was just terrible tonight. If the puck was on the boards near the bottom of the screen, you could see helmets, and that's about it.

Anyone else notice? If not, you've been drinking too much!

The great tease of last night's CI telecast was that they actually switched to the Buf MSG coverage during the second intermission. They had some dead air time and when they got it back, MR is telling us how they just need to wring their necks. I was very happy thinking I was going to get RJ. When as soon as the third started, it was back to the NYR MSG team. :angry:

New to SabresSpace....

Anyways, watching last nights game on Center Ice... big tease with them switching to the Bufalo MSG broadcast at 2nd int. The camera work by the NY MSG broadcast was terrible, always saw the entire 100 level on the opposite side of the ice. Rarely saw play along the boards along the bottom of the screen......

I just wish Center Ice would always cary the Buffalo MSG broadcast, or atleast TSN. Oh well......

Go Sabres!!! :thumbsup:

New to SabresSpace....

Anyways, watching last nights game on Center Ice... big tease with them switching to the Bufalo MSG broadcast at 2nd int. The camera work by the NY MSG broadcast was terrible, always saw the entire 100 level on the opposite side of the ice. Rarely saw play along the boards along the bottom of the screen......

I just wish Center Ice would always cary the Buffalo MSG broadcast, or atleast TSN. Oh well......

Go Sabres!!! :thumbsup:

Welcome! Thanks for joing us!

Archived