The reason for the Sluggalo...

inkman

So even though Quinn has NOTHING do to with the hockey operation(i hope!), he should receive all the credit for their success, because he is the one that hired Darcy and Darcy is the person in charge of the hockey operation? Also, I believe it would have been Darcy's decision to keep Ruff, not Quinny. If you want to make him out to be some sort of a savior, go right ahead. I choose to do otherwise.

Reading that post, I don't see that he's trying to give ALL the credit to Quinn. Some of the credit belongs with one person, some of it belongs with others. The same can be said about the blame for anything that goes wrong (like what some think of the jerseys). The problem in this thread is that people are trying to assign all responsibility to one person. That's not how things are and the sooner people realize that, the sooner all this constant whining and complaining will die down.

So even though Quinn has NOTHING do to with the hockey operation(i hope!), he should receive all the credit for their success, because he is the one that hired Darcy and Darcy is the person in charge of the hockey operation? Also, I believe it would have been Darcy's decision to keep Ruff, not Quinny. If you want to make him out to be some sort of a savior, go right ahead. I choose to do otherwise.

Cool, you're completely wrong, but cool.

I mean we could have one of those Celsius designs and a Mike Milbury-class GM.

We could have an updated original jersey and have the season ticket holders gouged in the playoffs like the Hurricanes front office did to their fans.

We could have a classic jersey, worthy of the Original Six, while management sells out to the corporate sponsors jacking up ticket prices in the lower bowl to $300 for games against the Blue Jackets and Coyotes, just like the Leafs management does to their fans.

It's not like the Sabres hit rock bottom and were being run by Gary freakin' Bettman a short time ago, right? Running an NHL franchise is a snap, just ask the great one, Wayne Gretzky (who, by the way, picked a fabulous logo for the Coyotes). <_<

LOL

Out of the 35K, how many signed it twice? And how many signed it to be "cool"?

Besides, i signed it at the time, but i got over it and accepted it and now i like it.

And yeah, i will buy a slug for me and my girl.... thanks! but def not pink tho.

I signed the petition a few times too. I was really against it, but whatever. Hell, it's even grown on me.

Archived