DC Roll Call: Who's in for Fado's Before the game?

Two or less

What are they going to do? PRANK YOU!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lmao. If its private, dont answer. Ta Dahhh.

The name is John by the way.

I'm talking about web crawlers finding our numbers on the Internet and selling them to telemarketers. How 'bout I sell your number to all the telemarketers?

I am on the do not call cell phone registry that they showed on the news. If telemarketers really wanted cell phone numbers, all they would have to do is dial 444- and then any combination of numbers and soon enough you'll get a ringer. And I'm pretty sure they would have computers doing it all for them, to check if the number is used or not. But alright.

PM me, if you dont want your number being sold to telemarketers rofl.

I will try and be at Fado's by 4:00pm. I will be wearing a yellow "Old Time Hockey" Sabres shirt. Look for an extraordinarily handsome guy with chicks fawning over him.

I'll be the guy to his right. :lol:

At the rink I am at:

Section 421 Row H Seats 18 and 19

I have to work in the afternoon (on a Saturday no less!) but I hope to be there at 6:00. I'll be wearing a Goat Head fleece.

By the way, for you guys coming down, it is supposed to be sunny and a high of about 50.

See you at Fado's.

Archived