DC Roll Call: Who's in for Fado's Before the game?

Two or less

Apparently, Fado's is the place many people are meeting at from several message boards and sopposetly it's always packed with Sabres fans in years past. So, who is in? And when will you be arriving? I would like to meet some people who live in DC area who post here and those making the trek.

I'm going with 2 buddies, we are arriving in DC early in the morning, then getting some sleep and should be in downtown around 3pm.

We're coming by the subway or trolly whatever you guys have in DC, and my hotel is near the white house. So any directions would be helpful. But i'll be wearing prolly my white bills bennie hat and white goathead Briere #48 jersey.

ps. sorry for making more topics about this, but seems many are going to this game from this board and only a few are going to the bars.

Apparently, Fado's is the place many people are meeting at from several message boards and sopposetly it's always packed with Sabres fans in years past. So, who is in? And when will you be arriving? I would like to meet some people who live in DC area who post here and those making the trek.

I'm going with 2 buddies, we are arriving in DC early in the morning, then getting some sleep and should be in downtown around 3pm.

We're coming by the subway or trolly whatever you guys have in DC, and my hotel is near the white house. So any directions would be helpful. But i'll be wearing prolly my white bills bennie hat and white goathead Briere #48 jersey.

ps. sorry for making more topics about this, but seems many are going to this game from this board and only a few are going to the bars.

I don't know what time we're heading out, but if you are going to get in at that time - you can come over to my place. I live off 95. I guess it depends if you are going down 95 or 270. What way are you going?

No clue... we're going to the Sabres game on Friday night then driving over night.

So, 70 then into 270... we have a hotel but can't check in til like 11am and we'll be there at like 8am. So idk what we will do to kill the time.

I'm south of Baltimore, so you will be traveling down the other side of the Fredrick, Balt, Wash triangle.

hey all,

In DC here and I'll be attending the game as well. Went to the one last year and it was a blast. We were so loud with the Sabres chants. We eventually won that game 5-4 I believe.

I have not heard of this place that your talking about... ESPN Zone is close by I believe. I will be wearing my goathead jersey and will be bringing a crew of fans from Buffalo to the game. Not sure where we are sitting yet.

I'm excited to see the team play live. DC does not care about the Capitols that much down here.

hey all,

In DC here and I'll be attending the game as well. Went to the one last year and it was a blast. We were so loud with the Sabres chants. We eventually won that game 5-4 I believe.

I have not heard of this place that your talking about... ESPN Zone is close by I believe. I will be wearing my goathead jersey and will be bringing a crew of fans from Buffalo to the game. Not sure where we are sitting yet.

I'm excited to see the team play live. DC does not care about the Capitols that much down here.

Screw ESPNzone - head over to Fado's. I may buy a banner to hang. If so, look for us there!

I'll be there with my group of 60+ coming from Buffalo.

But where exactly is this place??

ALL SABRES FANS ARE ASKED TO MEET IN FRONT OF THE ARENA ON F STREET AT 7:00PM FOR A HUGE GROUP PICTURE!!

are those tix available or what?

Screw ESPNzone - head over to Fado's. I may buy a banner to hang. If so, look for us there!

lol yeah, espnzone prolly doesnt have good beer specials and it'd be filled with the younger crowd and the upper class people.

Only place to go is a pub cuz we are gonna drink DC dry!!! lol

[

Called the metro

Best place to go before a game. Myself and 11 other local Sabres fans will be there... usual seats, right by the front door. Harp on Tap is very nice.

Fado is on 7th Street. Awesome place.

Metro line is the "Red Line", stop - China Town, Gallery Place.

I'll be in section 121 4 rows from the ice.. Can't wait!!!

Oh and this link will show you the city streets around the Verizon Center. Fado is by 7th and H. Has an Irish flag outside.

http://www.teamonetickets.com/seating-char...center-map.html

Best place to go before a game. Myself and 11 other local Sabres fans will be there... usual seats, right by the front door. Harp on Tap is very nice.

Fado is on 7th Street. Awesome place.

Metro line is the "Red Line", stop - China Town, Gallery Place.

I'll be in section 121 4 rows from the ice.. Can't wait!!!

Oh and this link will show you the city streets around the Verizon Center. Fado is by 7th and H. Has an Irish flag outside.

http://www.teamonetickets.com/seating-char...center-map.html

thanks man! and welcome... feel free to post about the team!

Hmm.. I hope we get on tv, only 66 of us though

:sarcasm:

We'll be at Fado's at 4pm.

Everyone, post your phone numbers so we can all contact eachother..dont be a chick about posting your number, nobody is going to do anything stupid.

716 603 7039

We're not worried about people on here doing stupid things. It's people all over the Internet we're worried about.

Archived