Hey Lindy...give Funk a chance

LabattBlue

As my first post here on the boards (I just stopped using the Sabres.com boards as there were too many morons and no moderation), I must say I was just speaking of this with my old man this morning. There's going to come a time later on down the season in which the Sabres are going to need to call people up for injuries. And if they don't have the money left they won't be able to do so. Knowing that's the case, it doesn't make sense to have 2 guys up who aren't getting any playing time. Either play them or keep 'em down and save the money. That seems to make sense to me.

That being said, I am not the Jack Adams Award winning Coach-of-the-Year. Nor am I the GM who put a team together that could withstand the loss of 5 starting players. So, while I offer my opinions...I'll try to remember that I merely watch the games and, 17 times this year (to date), I've enjoyed the outcome.

Peace :beer:

It has to be insurance. But, i'm sure Lindy knows what he's doing, but the thing that bugs me, is they played Card for more then they do with Funk and when they send Card down for Funk, they said the reason why Funk was more-ready, so it made it sound like they wanted to play with 6 d-men on a regular basis.

But, despite the mistakes of Kalinin last night, i still think it's momumental of how well the defense played last night and in the last few weeks without Tallinder and Lydman. Kalinin and Peatsch both picked up their games big time.

Archived