Lindy Ruff

Zona

During tonights game, they discussed how many coaches have come and gone since Lindy has been in Buffalo. They made me wonder how long is Lindy's contract? I would like to see him stay. If his contract is up this or next year, we NEED to extend him. His handling of this team is fabulous.

Go Sabres!

During tonights game, they discussed how many coaches have come and gone since Lindy has been in Buffalo. They made me wonder how long is Lindy's contract? I would like to see him stay. If his contract is up this or next year, we NEED to extend him. His handling of this team is fabulous.

Go Sabres!

It's called "Leadership".

Which brings me to a tangent: if Mark Messier was such a leader on the ice, why isn't he behind the bench? Hmmm. :doh:

It's called "Leadership".

Which brings me to a tangent: if Mark Messier was such a leader on the ice, why isn't he behind the bench? Hmmm. :doh:

Because he's too friggin' rich and too friggin' smart to want to work 18 hours a day for 10 months per year?

Besides, can you name me more than 1-2 guys who ever were "star" players and could translate that into success behind the bench? Most guys who have something really special find that they can't explain what they do to the average player. How does Gretzky expect to teach his players how to know where all 11 other players are at any given moment and know who's hitting on his wife as well? If it comes naturally to you, it's pretty hard to teach that. (Probably why I'm a decent coach. <_< )

PLEASE do not buy merchandise with the Abominable Snot Smear on it. If you have to buy something with the Abominable Snot Smear, please make it small like a keychain or a puck. If you want to buy something with the new colors on it, please buy something with the Blue "B" or the Gold "B" on it. If we don't buy merchandise with the Abominable Snot Smear on it, it WILL go away sooner rather than later. Thank you.

It's pretty amazing how winnng takes the stink off of anything. Right now those jerseys look awfully good to me.

PTR

Archived