All-Star Ballots

Screamin'Weasel

If you didn't vote yet, go do it. Now!

For those not familiar with the way to vote, you get to select 3 forwards, 2 d-men and a keeper for each conference. Just so happens the Sabre's 6 nominees are: 3 forwards, 2 d-men and a keeper. Glad I was able to vote all six nominees without having to choose between two of them.

So anyhow, there is more a point to this post than just a reminder. I was curious who you were all voting for the Western team. I selected:

Gaborik (Min) - F

Havlat (Chi) - F

Thorton (SJ) - F

Phaneuf (Cal) - D

Pronger (Ana) - D

Fernandez (Min) - G

Anyone else?

I picked:

Iginla

Sakic

Naslund

Lidstrom

Niedermaier

Roloson

You can vote as many times as you want until Jan. 2....I really wanna see how Max stacks up against other players in the fastest skater contest, if they're even going to have it this year at the Skills Comp.

If you didn't vote yet, go do it. Now!

For those not familiar with the way to vote, you get to select 3 forwards, 2 d-men and a keeper for each conference. Just so happens the Sabre's 6 nominees are: 3 forwards, 2 d-men and a keeper. Glad I was able to vote all six nominees without having to choose between two of them.

So anyhow, there is more a point to this post than just a reminder. I was curious who you were all voting for the Western team. I selected:

Gaborik (Min) - F

Havlat (Chi) - F

Thorton (SJ) - F

Phaneuf (Cal) - D

Pronger (Ana) - D

Fernandez (Min) - G

Anyone else?

Strange, I used your West picks EXACTLY last night. :o

Archived