Give me one word to describe "the Goat"

Sabretooth73

nope, he's not.... got a lot faster dudes than him, and our record speaks for itself... he is an average at best NHL player

He is a great penalty killer. One of the best IMHO. He is also a great forechecker. He had great chemistry with Drury. He is a good leader. Long story short he does a lot of things right that no one notices.

He is a great penalty killer. One of the best IMHO. He is also a great forechecker. He had great chemistry with Drury. He is a good leader. Long story short he does a lot of things right that no one notices.

True, but Pominville is even better, and he replaced Grier.

All in all, i would say in the perfect world he is missed cuz only an idiot would prefer Peters over Grier, but, Grier is making much more then Peters and for Grier's salery (and even at a discount rate) he was not worth it for our team. When he left, i thought it was a mistake.

I don't think any arguement is valid from the guys that left, Fitz, Janik, Pyatt or McKee, i don't think we miss any of them. It wasn't possible for us to keep these guys and we had better dudes anyways.

However, the only arguement that i can hear is, JP Dumont vs. Ales Kotalik. At the time i wanted Kotalik, when the season started i wanted Kotalik, but now.. idk. Dumont is doing pretty well with new linemates and new system while Kotalik is stuggling with his teammates... but, if i had to pick one of them for the next 2 years i think i'd still keep Kotalik, but, the arguement is valid IMO.

Archived