Roll call for Sabres v. Canes next Monday?

eball

Your half Sabres half Canes jersey didn't arrive yet? Or are you wearing the Sabres jersey because 25 points>17 points?

I knew I could count on your usual jab at my allegience to the Sabres.

Given that you reside in NJ, did you happen to catch the Canes - Devils last night?

Awesome game!

I knew I could count on your usual jab at my allegience to the Sabres.

Given that you reside in NJ, did you happen to catch the Canes - Devils last night?

Awesome game!

No, I tend to try to avoid Devils games at all costs...They are usually about as exciting as watching paint dry. Last night must have been the exception to the rule. I get enough games on CI to make it pretty easy to avoid the Devils.

No, I tend to try to avoid Devils games at all costs...They are usually about as exciting as watching paint dry. Last night must have been the exception to the rule. I get enough games on CI to make it pretty easy to avoid the Devils.

No, it was still pretty boring until the last minute and overtime ... overtime was great, though.

No, it was still pretty boring until the last minute and overtime ... overtime was great, though.

I watched it in High Def. That made it beautiful. It was a pretty exciting game. I'm glad the Canes lost the extra point. HAHA!

I also watched Edmonton at Montreal. That was a great game, too.

Only 8 1/2 hours to go -- can't wait to see our boys in person again (this will make the 8th straight Sabres/Canes game I've attended in Raleigh). Was hoping to see Miller in net, but Marty's just going to have to step up again.

I have a feeling Drury gets back on the scoresheet tonight.

Let's Go, Buffalo!!

Archived