And Them Amerks Continue to Follow suit

slapshot1619

I'm aware of this, but if you check the stats, their top 4 point getters are sabres owned and Dennis hasn't been a slouch in net either there is alot of parity on that team as alot of points seem to be spread around as well and they still don't have Sekera(If you remember correctly gave Paetsch a run for that final dman spot in camp) in.

The one I'm confused about is that Zagrapan hasn't been more involved...

I'm aware of this, but if you check the stats, their top 4 point getters are sabres owned and Dennis hasn't been a slouch in net either there is alot of parity on that team as alot of points seem to be spread around as well and they still don't have Sekera(If you remember correctly gave Paetsch a run for that final dman spot in camp) in.

The one I'm confused about is that Zagrapan hasn't been more involved...

He is really young and probably struggling adjusting to the game at the AHL level. The Sabres really want their kids to play the same style in Rochester(as they do in Buffalo) and he might be adjusting to playing in the defensive zone. They can't cherry pick at the red line a la Eric Staal.

Dennis and the guy we just drafted can be the miller/biron of the future for this club.

Zagrapan should grow and hopefully come along later in the season when get adapts to the AHL style.

Does anyone know if the Amerks will be around after this season I have heard talks of some team out west?

Does anyone know if the Amerks will be around after this season I have heard talks of some team out west?

Uh, do you mean the affiliation with the Sabres or in Rochester period? I know one thing is for sure. The Amerks will never leave Rochester. Fifty years of tradition does not go by the way side. I can't possibly see Rochester's affiliation with the Sabres ever waning with Tommy G. at the helm. Too many connections.

Archived