TSN For ESPN

PTS

I wish I ccould call Dish Network up and tell them that I'd like to trade ESPN for TSN. There broadcasts and presentation of hockey games is so much better than any other network.

Plus, SportsCentre actually shows sports other than football, basketball and baseball.

However, the guy that does the power rankings for TSN.ca is still an idiot.

i agree with you.? i have never seen "sportscentre," but i enjoyed the broadcast last night.? i thought those guys did a good job.

I thought it was interesting how they had their lips firmly planted on the ass of Marty Turco except for the last 3:00 of the game? At one point it was 3-0 Sabres and they STILL couldn't give us any credit?? It was like I was watching a Bills game.....Oh, sorry - I forgot, we won the game!

Jeff

Given that, the broadcast was good. I need to hear Canadian accents when I watch Hockey.

Guest Guest_guest

I would make that trade in a second. But did you see what the

ranking guy on TSN.CA wrote about Buffalo after bumping them

up, he must have heard from quite a few Sabres fans :D

I was thinking the same thing. It's good to hear a few a-gains while watching a hockey game.

I also appreciated their knowledge of hockey and occasional candor. Right after Max made it 1-0 early they said "with all that talent and speed you have to wonder why that is only his sixth goal of the season. The reason is that he is a soft player."

That's knowing the game and calling it like it is!

I also appreciated their knowledge of hockey and occasional candor. Right after Max made it 1-0 early they said "with all that talent and speed you have to wonder why that is only his sixth goal of the season. The reason is that he is a soft player."

That's knowing the game and calling it like it is!

My only complaint is that the announcer kept saying things like "Derek Roy, the former Kitchener Ranger." When you say things like that over and over, you make it obvious that you really have nothing else to say. The best announcers have more material than that.

TSN is really great, although I didnt get the game last night. I spend the weekend in Canada just about every week and I get to watch Sportscentre which is way better than Sportscenter. It's amazing what a change in r does.....

TSN is everything we'd want ESPN to be but obviously they have to tailor each to what the people want. I'm sure there are some very sick and unusual people in Canada who really don't like hockey and hate having to see it on TSN all the time.

I really hate seeing basketball....to some extent baseball.....and to some extent football....on Sportscenter......Hockey and soccer is the way to go!

TSN always does a great job...whichever NHL team they are covering. Thay are always objective and interesting.....and I don't mind the references to which juniors or college team the players worked for!

Pens broadcast should be good too.

Archived