Sabre Rattling Blog gets more bloggers and more exposure...

SDS

We have added two new bloggers this week - BetweenthePipes00 and SabreMark. You know the former as a poster here and the latter is a friend that goes back to the early TBD days as a publisher of "The Enemy Press".

I have also added a feed from the blogs to the SS front page to give them more exposure, although I may rearrange things in the future!

I hope you all give Tom, Matt, John, and Mark a regular visit!

Sure seems to me like the blog stuff should be above the "fold"

Love that font! ;)

Yeah, I know - I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put everything....

I had to get them some b&g quick, so I put up one of the test banners we were making.

Not a big deal, but fyi -- the link at the top of Sabre Rattling takes you back to the old Sabres Report page, not Sabrespace.

In any case it's a good blog that I enjoy reading.

This is where it all gets screwy. Tom really has taken advantage of the "blogosphere" and all the interlinking, database, etc... He has gone above and beyond making some posts in WordPress. Because of that, changing URL's is painful.

So, I am keeping the blog under TSR at his request. Therefore, I will be sprucing up TSR. It will have a new look, but it will only have news and essential items like schedule and roster. The rest will be crossed-linked to SabreSpace (as a more fan-centric site), such as the message board, wallpapers, photo gallery, etc...

If you have a more elegant way to deal with this 3 headed monster - I'm all ears.

Archived