GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Talk about a wild first period!

That Sabres PP sounds like it's getting its rhythm back.

Oh, BTW. Hello everyone! Greetings from Alabama!

He's a dirty player AND a coward, who will turtle or hide behind the ref at any time.

Scum, who shouldn't be in this league, along with Darcy Tucker.

You won't get any arguments from any other Sabres fans, let alone from the Sabres Front Office and Coaching Staff. Just ask Lindy. The guy's "a joke".

putting the numbers on the front totally pisses me off.... there is no reason for it. the Sabres said that this is officially a Vintage jersey and that's why they are allowed to wear it this year instead of waiting the NHL mandatory waiting period before getting a 3rd jersey when changing uniforms... well, if it's a vintage jersey then the numbers shouldn't be on the front... totally pissed off right now

and why can the Canucks have a totally vintage uniform (jersey, pants, socks, gloves, helmets, etc) and all we get is the jersey and socks??? and now we don't even get the jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally pissed :angry: :angry: :angry:

Who the hell does Quinn think he is kidding with those third jerseys? Those weren't a planned part of the uniforms this year, I guaratee it. It doesn't even match LOL, wtf.

putting the numbers on the front totally pisses me off.... there is no reason for it. the Sabres said that this is officially a Vintage jersey and that's why they are allowed to wear it this year instead of waiting the NHL mandatory waiting period before getting a 3rd jersey when changing uniforms... well, if it's a vintage jersey then the numbers shouldn't be on the front... totally pissed off right now

and why can the Canucks have a totally vintage uniform (jersey, pants, socks, gloves, helmets, etc) and all we get is the jersey and socks??? and now we don't even get the jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally pissed :angry: :angry: :angry:

I feel your anger...sounds like some sort of NHL marketing BS is being pulled on us. I wonder if when you order a personalized vintage you can ask them not to put the numbers on the front? Doesn't matter for right now, since I will wait until the blue gets darkened and it becomes the actual 3rd jersey, but its not a vintage jersey if you make changes to it...

I feel your anger...sounds like some sort of NHL marketing BS is being pulled on us. I wonder if when you order a personalized vintage you can ask them not to put the numbers on the front? Doesn't matter for right now, since I will wait until the blue gets darkened and it becomes the actual 3rd jersey, but its not a vintage jersey if you make changes to it...

I'll let you know when my jersey comes in. I ordered a blue vintage LaFontaine last week, and if has the friggen number on the front I'm gonna be royally pissed.

I can't watch the game tonight, but RJ & Jim were talking about that...have they looked that bad early?

Honestly, I didn't think tonight was as bad as last night ... I'm not saying they were playing great, but really they just paid for the penalties. Last night they were horrible.

Great first shift to start the second, but now another penalty ...

Peters vs a punching bag..................Peters wins................ :D

OK, generally I am no fan of Peters, but ... is it just me or does he look like a BETTER fighter since he got off the roids and decided to try to be an actual hockey player?!?

Kalinin just got caught up ice for no reason and hung Teppo out to dry ... of course it ended up in the net. Now Max takes another penalty ... c'mon, let's not let them back in it boys.

Wow is Drury off to a great start ... 6-3 and going back on the PP ...

Kalinin just got caught up ice for no reason and hung Teppo out to dry ... of course it ended up in the net. Now Max takes another penalty ... c'mon, let's not let them back in it boys.

Kalinin needs to get his head our of his @ass or sit for a game or ten, he's definitely been the weakest link so far this season.