Dom Doesn't Like New Unis!!!

bob_sauve28

As if we needed another Uni thread!! :P I like Hasek a lot. Think he was great, will be fun to play against him tonight

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061...?tbd1023698.asp

"Oh, no," Hasek said, shaking his head. "What I saw I couldn't believe, to be honest.

"It takes time to get used to it and then maybe people will start to like it. When I saw it the first time on TV, I was shocked. It reminded me of Atlanta or something. Then I heard the names and thought "Oh, it must be Buffalo.' I said "What is this?' "

haha... i love how public celebrities and personalities are cutting up our new logo.... this will only help to fuel the fire... sadly i think theres not alot we can do... the angry goat head was forced on us and eventually we all embrassed it... at this point id give anything to have the angry goat head back.

haha... i love how public celebrities and personalities are cutting up our new logo.... this will only help to fuel the fire... sadly i think theres not alot we can do... the angry goat head was forced on us and eventually we all embrassed it... at this point id give anything to have the angry goat head back.

NO!! I hate the goat head. I like the new Unis aside from the slug! But really, the slug isn't that big a deal to me.

Goat head? I would like to see a pic of that...

And would you get your mates together and talk to the sabres mgmt? Seriously you need to pick some of your own colors. Nashville is already representing the blue and yellow. These new sweaters look like practice Predators sweaters.

This is the angry goathead logo

We have tried to let management know - www.fixthelogo.com - but no luck yet. BTW, the Sabres wore the the blue & gold 1st (and best) - with only 8 years in the league, nashville doesn't represent that color scheme...but they have an almost equally bad logo...

NO!! I hate the goat head. I like the new Unis aside from the slug! But really, the slug isn't that big a deal to me.

I just said that to my wife. LOVE THE UNIFORMS, don't really even look at the logo. Love the B with the sword too!

It was probably more like "I tink da new slugz are ugly, you know, jerseys. You know, I tink, you know, I play gooood game and I will always, you know, be da Detroit Red Wing. I, you know, I love Detroit, you know, I vant to retire a Red Wing, you know, I tink I will." Something like that. He should really worry about stopping the puck and his groin instead of the hideous jerseys.

It was probably more like "I tink da new slugz are ugly, you know, jerseys. You know, I tink, you know, I play gooood game and I will always, you know, be da Detroit Red Wing. I, you know, I love Detroit, you know, I vant to retire a Red Wing, you know, I tink I will." Something like that. He should really worry about stopping the puck and his groin instead of the hideous jerseys.

But will he retire a Red Wing, or will the Red Wings retire him?

Dom, you're too old for this league, stop embarassing yourself further, it hurts to watch.

Archived