Gotta love TSN.

JujuFish

Power Rankings

17/19 17-10-1

The upward move, in the face of injuries to the Sabres' best players, is actually quite impressive, though I don't anticipate this ranking to satisfy those who will point to nine wins in eleven games. Hey, it takes some time to get used to the Jason Pominville-led Sabres.

Key Injuries: RW J.P. Dumont (abdominal), LW Taylor Pyatt (wrist), G Ryan Miller (thumb), C Daniel Briere (abdomen).

Edit: In case it wasn't clear, I was being sarcastic in the title.

Phoenix Coyotes - 14-12-2 - ranked #5???? I thought Canadians knew something about hockey? Or is Scott Cullen just polishing Gretzky's knob? This ranking lacks serious cred IMHO.

PTR

most of us do... but there are some like that guy who probably watches more curling then hockey and hates his job and just wants to get it posted... should be shot dead in the street... espcially his spelling and language and errors... its just disgusting that a professional article like that could be filled with as many errors as this guy puts up...

ESPN has the Sabres sixth. They make special note on how the Sabres and Preds have jumped up.

What a final that would be. It would make the Sox-Yankees seem :lol: :lol: sorry couldn't keep a straight face.

Anyway.

For those looking from some props checkout ESPN.com :rolleyes:

Until and unless the Sabres reach Nos. 1-5 on the TSN list, I hope Ruff posts it in the locker room every week.

Again, who cares? If they used the TSN power rankings for the playoff seedings, then you should be concerned.

"See that guys, even simple math doesn't respect you." :rolleyes:

Phoenix Coyotes - 14-12-2 - ranked #5???? I thought Canadians knew something about hockey? Or is Scott Cullen just polishing Gretzky's knob? This ranking lacks serious cred IMHO.

PTR

Because who is the coach again? Canada's prodigal son.

Those rankings are so clearly pro Canada it makes me sick. Tsn.ca probably has mostly bitter Maple Leafs fans who bitch and moan about every call that dosent go their way, they probably also feel Toronto is the mecca of all things hockey and NOONE else comes close.

Screw tsn's rankings.

Because who is the coach again?  Canada's prodigal son.

Those rankings are so clearly pro Canada it makes me sick.  Tsn.ca probably has mostly bitter Maple Leafs fans who bitch and moan about every call that dosent go their way, they probably also feel Toronto is the mecca of all things hockey and NOONE else comes close.

Screw tsn's rankings.

no they don't probably feel that way... THEY Do feel that way... they think all things hockey revolve around them... and then when questioned and confronted about it they admit to it and quote Leaf Nation chants and how anybody who is canadian is part of leaf nation... to think the ignorance and arrogance that they have could put george bush to shame... (don't start political riot) only a comparison.

Archived