Preview: Our new site logo!!!

SDS

Looks very nice, however the handle on the sabres look more like dagger handles than swords.

Actually, those handles were beautifully drawn from SW's own sword collection. :) So, they are DEFINITELY sword hilts!

Actually, those handles were beautifully drawn from SW's own sword collection. :) So, they are DEFINITELY sword hilts!

Not to blare my own horn or be disruptive, but SDS is correct. Those are based on the hilt of my own Civil War era sabre. I don't have any pics of mine at the moment to share but if you follow this link you will see what a sabre hilt and guard often looks like.

Looks terrible - I am starting an online petition to have it changed. Geesh, such an easy job - a tweak here, a nudge there, and you would have had it...way to go guys.

Seriously, though - I like it - nice job by everyone associated with the project. ;)

Hehe, is this supposed to be a play on words of Cyber Space?

Edit: anyway, my constructive criticism would be to see if you can work on the anti-aliasing of the entire image to see if you can smooth it out and remove some of the jagged edges on curved lines, etc.

A combination of cyberspace and myspace.... Hats off to PASabreFan for the suggestion!

actually, that is your browser resizing the HUGE image. Click on it and it will expand to full glory!

Archived