GAME THREAD

Corp000085

Must be important to you since you took time to respond to it B-)

It's why these boards are here. :blink:

Posting is important to me. And I register to show I am willing to stand by my posts. There is not alot of hockey talk in this area. All the local media is Bills 24/7. The 'SharpShooters' are no more. No more 'Hockey Hotline'. So all we have are these boards and the few minutes of pre and post game.

It's great that all fans can come here and give their thoughts. Even those who choose to only talk about what others are posting. Heck. Even Darci Regier could post if he wanted to;)

I'll take it considering they were supposed to finish 13th in the conference. ;) Besides, I find this club to be entertaining 85% of the time and then down right frustrating the other 15%. They have my support no matter what place they finish this year or how far they get in the playoffs, but I guess that is why I call myself a Sabres fan.

Well said Eric. Thick and thin.

Fortunately, I am cautiously optimistic that we are finally going to get some of the thick this year.

8 games left until (hopefully) Miller comes back (that assumes he's back in goal for the home game vs. Dallas on 12/14). Of those, 5 are on the road. If we can go 4 and 4, we will have gone 9 and 9, plus one shootout loss, in the 19 games he would have been out -- not bad after starting his absence at 1-5.

Go Sabres.

well i think we need to win 2 more games out of 3 or 4 to meet lindy's predictions, so i'll be happy if those predictions are reached.

firstly though, i want this team to carry out dumot's orders. DESTROY Montreal.

haha agreed... at this point we NEED a win from them just so we can say we haven't lost 3 times in a row to them... friday is must win... plus it'll only help to grow our record.

The 'SharpShooters' are no more. No more 'Hockey Hotline'. So all we have are these boards and the few minutes of pre and post game.

I miss both these programs. :( I know Jim Kelley is on 590AM out of Toronto as a regular guest, but I don't know what the schedule is and he is there talking sports in general.

I emailed Howard Simon a couple of weeks back, inquiring about Robitaille and Kelley coming back as regular guests. He said there are no plans in the works. That is unfortunate, because I feel that Kelley has great insights and always makes for interesting sports talk radio. WGR does not have enough regular guests. I'm not sure if it is an issue of not wanting to pay the guests or something else.

The new post game show is dreadful with Sylvester and Ray. Bring back Blessing and pair him up with Robitaille. If nothing else, they were always entertaining. Now it seems to be too much of the company line, with Roby playing second fiddle to Ray.

Or drop Ray and just leave Roby with Sylvester.