1000 posts

inkman

I really want to keep this group together; I hope management will do the right thing and bring everyone back for another run at it next season. By structuring some long-term and incentive-based deals, I think we can meet SabresReport.com's budget and still field a solid, competitive team of posters.

I just hit 400 posts, good for "Second Line" status. Where's MY 3-year, $3M-per contract?

You need a better agent. I noticed you have only posted since March - so even though you have 400 posts that should be projected throughout a full season. We are talking 4.5M if you go to arbitration.

You need a better agent. I noticed you have only posted since March - so even though you have 400 posts that should be projected throughout a full season. We are talking 4.5M if you go to arbitration.

I have to check with my agent and see if I am eligible for arbitration. I think TSR might be trying to lowball me here...

Well, if I go to arbitration and get a big award, then maybe TSR management will want to avoid getting stung with any more big awards, and will be looking to lock you up with a long-term deal.

Archived