GAME THREAD

Corp000085

James Bond's Golden Eye is on Bravo if anyone cares.

Seeing Emery in goal tonight (he was in goal last game too, i think) reminds me of the previous two or three seasons when it seems that every team in the league felt comfortable playing their second string goalie against the Sabres. It seems that every Sabres opponent is totally conemptuous of the Sabres offensive abilities, with good reason.

Why oh why do i keep signing up for Center Ice. Every year i renew, hoping that the Sabres will be worth watching and every year I'm prfoundly disappointed. Isn't insanitydefined as doing the same thing over and over again, hoping that you'll see a different outcome?

James Bond's Golden Eye is on Bravo if anyone cares.

Seeing Emery in goal tonight (he was in goal last game too, i think) reminds me of the previous two or three seasons when it seems that every team in the league felt comfortable playing their second string goalie against the Sabres. It seems that every Sabres opponent is totally conemptuous of the Sabres offensive abilities, with good reason.

Why oh why do i keep signing up for Center Ice. Every year i renew, hoping that the Sabres will be worth watching and every year I'm prfoundly disappointed. Isn't insanitydefined as doing the same thing over and over again, hoping that you'll see a different outcome?

i have the same thoughts on nfl sunday ticket... center ice was a gift... one i will refuse to renew if things continue in this direction

ive got a smile on my face... my expectations were nothing today... i thought to myself... if we lose by only 3 or 4 goals thats a good performance in my book... theres no reason to get your hopes up because we beat the leafs the day before... i knew this was coming at least its not 10 yet.

On the plus side, the Sabres don't play these guys again until February. (Also on the plus side, they scored A goal.)

On the downside, when the playoff races heat up, they play Ottawa twice in late March and twice in April. Actually, that may work out in the Sabres favor if Ottawa has locked itself into a particular seeding (1 or 2) and they may have nothing to play for in April.