05 - 06 Season DVD

Hawk

They haven't done a dvd but they did highlight films from 70-78 (not availible to the public-but lent to various business and social groups to show as a promotion ...but I have them on VHS!!!) They also did highlight videos available to the public in the late 80's and early 90's incluidng 10th and 20th anniversary tapes.

They haven't done a dvd but they did highlight films from 70-78 (not availible to the public-but lent to various business and social groups to show as a promotion ...but I have them on VHS!!!) They also did highlight videos available to the public in the late 80's and early 90's incluidng 10th and 20th anniversary tapes.

Actually, they probably have promotional films for every season. I know they have them for the last 2 seasons, but as you mentioned they don't sell them.

Remember where you picked that up? May be nice to look for it and 2005's

Was a gift--and unfortunately before I recently moved. I'll hunt for it as I open boxes, though, and when I find it, I'll post details (publisher, producer, whatever I can find on it). Here's what I know: It's in a red, black, and white cardboard sleeve, and it (along with NHL.com's vintage game replays) got me through the lockout.

The ending, though, was sad: no playoffs that year. I'd rather watch an '05-'06 version over and over.

Was a gift--and unfortunately before I recently moved. I'll hunt for it as I open boxes, though, and when I find it, I'll post details (publisher, producer, whatever I can find on it). Here's what I know: It's in a red, black, and white cardboard sleeve, and it (along with NHL.com's vintage game replays) got me through the lockout.

The ending, though, was sad: no playoffs that year. I'd rather watch an '05-'06 version over and over.

The DVD you describe was a promotional video that was mailed out to STH's. To the best of my knowledge, the Sabres have not sold season review videos, but I would expect that to change in the near future as the team looks for additional revenue sources.

The DVD you describe was a promotional video that was mailed out to STH's. To the best of my knowledge, the Sabres have not sold season review videos, but I would expect that to change in the near future as the team looks for additional revenue sources.

yes, it went to the season ticket holders, and if i remember correctly, it went out right after golisano bought the team... Didn't he buy it in the middle of the 02-03 season? Anyhow, it includes the "fan appreciation video" from the blue and gold game they played.. It includes a couple other videos as well... I believe the 98-99 season in review is on there.

yes, it went to the season ticket holders, and if i remember correctly, it went out right after golisano bought the team... Didn't he buy it in the middle of the 02-03 season? Anyhow, it includes the "fan appreciation video" from the blue and gold game they played.. It includes a couple other videos as well... I believe the 98-99 season in review is on there.

The one you are thinking of was released after the '02-'03 season. It does appear to include the '70's highlight video, the '80's highlight video, and the '98-'99 highlight video. Your one was released in a tan cardboard wrapper and labelled in cursive "Building a Winner" but the "W" looks like a "D" so if you see someone referring to the "Building a Dinner" DVD, that is what they are referring to.

They also released one after the '03-'04 season, which is the one Eleven appears to be referring to.

Archived