Instead of buying the new logo

Orange Seats

So we've been tossing ideas around about how to stick it to LQ and marketing geniuses if we do end up stuck with the Sluggalo, or Buffalo Banana Slug logo. Some want to put the Slabyk designs into production, but we all kinda agree that this idea will land someone in court. Someone could go and have a ton of protest shirts made up... but who's got the initiative to do that?

So heres the easiest route:

Stock up on your UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug team wear! Its already made and no one will sue you!

http://slugstore.ucsc.edu/ePOS/this_catego...html&design=721

I would love to see 1000's of these (or more, 18,000 would be the best) in the stands of the home opener. Oh the irony would be so sweet.

If Sluggalo is what we get stuck with, I'm buying this right away. I've got the page bookmarked.

Sad too because I thought when the new uni's were unveiled I'd be buying a pro-weight Briere jersey.

So we've been tossing ideas around about how to stick it to LQ and marketing geniuses if we do end up stuck with the Sluggalo, or Buffalo Banana Slug logo. Some want to put the Slabyk designs into production, but we all kinda agree that this idea will land someone in court. Someone could go and have a ton of protest shirts made up... but who's got the initiative to do that?

So heres the easiest route:

Stock up on your UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug team wear! Its already made and no one will sue you!

http://slugstore.ucsc.edu/ePOS/this_catego...html&design=721

I would love to see 1000's of these (or more, 18,000 would be the best) in the stands of the home opener. Oh the irony would be so sweet.

If Sluggalo is what we get stuck with, I'm buying this right away. I've got the page bookmarked.

Sad too because I thought when the new uni's were unveiled I'd be buying a pro-weight Briere jersey.

If we are really stuck with the skunk, I am planning on buying a throwback blue jersey, probably getting Miller's name and number on it. However, finding a blank blue throwback jersey is a bit of a problem (although I haven't looked all that hard yet). The only new merch I plan on buying would be merch with the B with the sword.

Archived