Canes @ Sabres Game Thread

PTS

I am seriously losing interest in this team. Great chances, no finishers, below avg goaltending. This is so typical Sabres. We make every goalie look awesome. I love how the 'Canes announcers are so giddy because thier goalie is "in the zone" tonight. Everyone is in the zone against Buffalo. They suck big time.

This whole situation reminds me of when I quit smoking.

It took me a ton of tries. Even though I wanted to shake that habit so bad, I kept coming back for more.

The Sabres are my smokes now, I desperately wish I could say "I couldn't care less" and quit on 'em, but I can't..............

Well, I'm sorry to say I don't quite agree on that, simply because I believe that The Sabres are such a black hole scoring and offense-wise, that even the best and most talented 60 goal scorer would become a 40 goal scorer here.

A 40 goal scorer would become a 20 goal scorer, and so forth.

So when you look at it that way, we already have a ton of 20-40 goal scorers, they're just won't score them here :D

Well, I'm sorry to say I don't quite agree on that, simply because I believe that The Sabres are such a black hole scoring and offense-wise, that even the best and most talented 60 goal scorer would become a 40 goal scorer here.

A 40 goal scorer would become a 20 goal scorer, and so forth.

So when you look at it that way, we already have a ton of 20-40 goal scorers, they're just won't score them here :D

You're so negative <_<

You probably don't even think Toni Lydman is a great hockey player <_< Did you know that the fans in Calgary miss him? :(

By your theory? Drury would be a 5 goal scorer on another team? I mean for the year.

I am seriously losing interest in this team.  Great chances, no finishers, below avg goaltending.  This is so typical Sabres.  We make every goalie look awesome.  I love how the 'Canes announcers are so giddy because thier goalie is "in the zone" tonight.  Everyone is in the zone against Buffalo.  They suck big time.

this is so unbelievably true. 40 something shots...jesus, we should be up.

biron has let in 4 goals on 16 shots.