Canes @ Sabres Game Thread

PTS

I was going to ask why Tallinder was getting so much ice time but then saw that McKee and Lydman are both out.

Tallinder needs to get his head back. He has already had at least 2 bad giveaways. Someone told me his wife had a baby about 2 weeks ago. His play has seemed to slump off since that time. He definitely needs to find a way to focus back on the game or the Sabres are in trouble.

During the broadcast the Canes announcers said that Carolina is down to 5 d (that was before Hedican got cut). Does anybody know what happened to their d corp? They usually go w/ 7.

I was going to ask why Tallinder was getting so much ice time but then saw that McKee and Lydman are both out.

Tallinder needs to get his head back. He has already had at least 2 bad giveaways. Someone told me his wife had a baby about 2 weeks ago. His play has seemed to slump off since that time. He definitely needs to find a way to focus back on the game or the Sabres are in trouble.

During the broadcast the Canes announcers said that Carolina is down to 5 d (that was before Hedican got cut). Does anybody know what happened to their d corp? They usually go w/ 7.

Speaking of Tallinder, he should get an assist on the second Carolina goal.

Anyone want to aruge that the Sabres don't need a finisher and they are a playoff team?

Down 3-1. On pace to lose 6 of 7?

Does this all sound familiar? Maybe they have a home and home against the Thrashers to get fans excited again.

I'm sure if Toni Lydman was in the lineup they would be leading 3-1 :o

I'm so utterly crapped off by this team, that I'm seriouslY doubting whether I actually want them to win another game??

They could lose 10 in a row, win one, lose another 10, win another, and that'll be reason enough for Regier to keep Ruff.

If 15 losses in a row is what it takes, bring it on, if it's 25, hell let's get this show on the road, if it's 50 in a row - GREAT!

Just as long as it gets Ruff fired!!!!!!!!

I'm so utterly crapped off by this team, that I'm seriouslY doubting whether I actually want them to win another game??

They could lose 10 in a row, win one, lose another 10, win another, and that'll be reason enough for Regier to keep Ruff.

If 15 losses in a row is what it takes, bring it on, if it's 25, hell let's get this show on the road, if it's 50 in a row - GREAT!

Just as long as it gets Ruff fired!!!!!!!!

A sad truth.

They are here to stay. Wins and loses are secondary.