not to mention:

KYC commericals

Enterprise Repair Shop

JD

Commodore

Hurricane Cheerleaders

Melrose

blah, blah, blah...

...but what is this guy's deal! I mean, I love it and they need to bring back the Buble Hockey commercials or the Bud Light commercials with the Mullet Guys, but does this guy really walk around town with that mop!

Man, I love the fraternity of hockey!

Those Bud Light Hockey-town commercials were hilarious. I loved the one where the guy gets coffee spilled all over the leather-sleeved jacket, erasing all the autographs from one of the Oiler's championship teams from the 80s.

Engblom's mullet...wow. That is grade A. That thing almost re-writes the book on bad mullets. It sort of looks like a dog after going through surgery.

Those Bud Light Hockey-town commercials were hilarious. I loved the one where the guy gets coffee spilled all over the leather-sleeved jacket, erasing all the autographs from one of the Oiler's championship teams from the 80s.

Engblom's mullet...wow. That is grade A. That thing almost re-writes the book on bad mullets. It sort of looks like a dog after going through surgery.

Engblom's mullet needs no explanation. It's ridiculous!

That jacket had all the signatures from the 1972 Boston Bruins I believe.

not to mention:

KYC commericals

Enterprise Repair Shop

JD

Commodore

Hurricane Cheerleaders

Melrose

blah, blah, blah...

...but what is this guy's deal! I mean, I love it and they need to bring back the Buble Hockey commercials or the Bud Light commercials with the Mullet Guys, but does this guy really walk around town with that mop!

Man, I love the fraternity of hockey!

Yes, he does, and I can attest with him being the color this past year for the Blue Jackets.

I live in Columbus as OhioSabreFan does, and not only do I get to see that FANTASTIC mullet on TV, I ran into him at my favorite bar in Columbus, the Dub Pub (www.dub-pub.com Check it out, you won't be disappointed). I was in there one night and went to order a drink from the bar. I looked to my right and saw the a blonde hockey mullet...I knew right away it was Engblom. So, being slightly inebriated, I decided to start talking to him. He was surprised I knew who he was and asked if I was a big Bluejackets fan. I told him I was originally from Buffalo and I am a die hard Sabres fan. I asked him about '99, and he said he was in the lockerroom with Lindy when he found out about the No Goal. It was actually pretty cool talking to him because he was telling me that Lindy and he are friends and how great of a coach he is. This all happened about 2 weeks or so before the playoffs started. He told me that he thought the Sabres were the best team in the league and any team that has to face them would be in trouble...that was before all of the injuries of coarse. I don't mind Engblom for the most part - Mullet and all...

Before I walked away from him, he let me hold his 1978 Stanley Cup Championship ring he won with Montreal...he simply said "Right place at the right time".

You forgot that freakin DODGE Calibur Fairy commercial that I've seen 1,000,000,000 times this playoffs.

If I see it one more time I swear I'm gonna........ GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I put it on mute now, I can't take it anymore.

I live in Columbus as OhioSabreFan does, and not only do I get to see that FANTASTIC mullet on TV, I ran into him at my favorite bar in Columbus, the Dub Pub (www.dub-pub.com Check it out, you won't be disappointed). I was in there one night and went to order a drink from the bar. I looked to my right and saw the a blonde hockey mullet...I knew right away it was Engblom. So, being slightly inebriated, I decided to start talking to him. He was surprised I knew who he was and asked if I was a big Bluejackets fan. I told him I was originally from Buffalo and I am a die hard Sabres fan. I asked him about '99, and he said he was in the lockerroom with Lindy when he found out about the No Goal. It was actually pretty cool talking to him because he was telling me that Lindy and he are friends and how great of a coach he is. This all happened about 2 weeks or so before the playoffs started. He told me that he thought the Sabres were the best team in the league and any team that has to face them would be in trouble...that was before all of the injuries of coarse. I don't mind Engblom for the most part - Mullet and all...

Before I walked away from him, he let me hold his 1978 Stanley Cup Championship ring he won with Montreal...he simply said "Right place at the right time".

that's a great story man and i can't say i'm surprised. he definitely seems like he would be the down to earth guy. i don't mind the guy at all. probably need more guys like him that are as passionate about the sport and not just as playoff time.

Last night I was dreaming about the Sabres playoff run, and the only thing that kept coming to mind was the KFC commercial

mashed potatoes

corn

"chicken" bits

gravy

baaaarf.....

You forgot "3 cheese blend".

I'm not sure if that comes before or after the "baaaaarf....." :P

Archived