Oilers, Canes fans should play nice

twolinepass

Wow, I had to pick myself off the floor after reading that.

Now, now, play nice and don't offend the huricanes fans, we can all enjoy the hockey game together holding hands and cheering for each other and for good play on the ice, it doesn't matter who wins or loses, anlong as they play together.

I hope the Edmonton fans show them how real hockey fans cheer for a team.

Wow, I had to pick myself off the floor after reading that.

Now, now, play nice and don't offend the huricanes fans, we can all enjoy the hockey game together holding hands and cheering for each other and for good play on the ice, it doesn't matter who wins or loses, anlong as they play together.

I hope the Edmonton fans show them how real hockey fans cheer for a team.

But no worries - PASabresfan wants you to get over it. Our series ended Thursday, its Monday now.

Could somebody tell me when hockey became a children's sport? When exactly did this sport become the substitute for the Friday family outing to Chuck E. Cheese?

I mean if you have a potty mouth at Chuck E. Cheese you might need clinical help. But in playoff game? With the Cup on the line? And Frasier put your team down 2 men? At that point it's time to put the kids to bed, and drop an F bomb or two.

And this quote from the article is especially pathetic:

The native North Carolinians in the house probably won't know nearly as much about the sport as those in Edmonton. But you don't have to be an expert from birth to enjoy the show and want your team to win.

The NHL has been in Raleigh for 10 years. People get PhDs in less time that than it's taken Carolinians to figure out hockey. It's time to stop confusing ignorance for ambivilance.

But no worries - PASabresfan wants you to get over it. Our series ended Thursday, its Monday now.

Hey I was preparing for the loss after game 5, I'm over the Sabres losing, I guess we should all just forget this season and cheer on the canes with their "excellent, intellegent, knowledgable" hockey fans and hope they win cause they are a good team :rolleyes:

Archived