Just Think of the Pressure

plenzmd1

Glass half full guy here. Carolina has all these vets, but only one cup winner. These guys no it may be their last shot, and here is Buffalo down their top 4 DMen and top playmaker. They blow game six, and now are feeling unbelievable pressure. On top of that, Lindy let em know before game 6 that if they didn't win that, watch out. Ya just know Lindys in their head now. They gotta be thinking man, if we lose this game, we just suck!!!!They have absolutely no upside here. They should not only win, but win big I am sure in most peoples mind(not mine)

Now look at Buffalo, on the road, all those injuries, bunch of young kids playing, what the hell do they got to lose. Maybe, just maybe, these lets these guys just play loose, tough hockey.

Think the Canes might be gripping a bit tonight

I sort of agree that the pressure on the Canes increases a little, but I think it's pretty clear that it's a net loss when you factor in us not having McKee.

One thing I will say is that the kids shouldn't feel any pressure.

WGR just said McKee is out.

Viper: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.

Wolfman: Holy #%^$#!, it's Viper!

Goose: Viper's up here, great... oh #%^$#!...

Maverick: Great, he's probably saying, "Holy #%^$#!, it's Maverick and Goose."

Goose: Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.

You need to make me relive Tom Cruise moments.

like this

Glass half full guy here. Carolina has all these vets, but only one cup winner. These guys no it may be their last shot, and here is Buffalo down their top 4 DMen and top playmaker. They blow game six, and now are feeling unbelievable pressure. On top of that, Lindy let em know before game 6 that if they didn't win that, watch out.

Sorry folks I'm not buying this argument at all. The pressure has been on the Sabres to win Games 5, 6 and 7. Each game monumentally more important than the previous one. We have had the momentum in this series twice (after games 1 and 3) and let it slip back. Carolina has a full roster of ready and able goal scorers and we have the junior varisty defending. The pressure will be on the kids to fend off what will certainly be a ferocious Carolina attack.

The only way the Sabres win this game now is to take the play to the other end for sustained periods (not period). Staal, Stillman, Weight, Ward (both seeking redemption), Rechhi, Brindy and company will be bringing it tonight. I am just not sure the Sabres have enough gas in the tank.

How the heck does the younger team get decimated by injuries and the older team not a single one to a key player or even a second stringer? My theory, we block too many dam pucks and it is taking its toll. While it is too early to tell if this was the cause of Mckee's problems, I got a buck that says it was.

I will be rooting as hard or harder than ever tonight. Sabres, keep us in the game and our collective will will get you to the SCF. Weather the storm in the first period, play stout in the second and hang on for dear life in the third.

GO SABRES... The prize is 60 minutes of GOOD hockey away... Go get it.. Make a city proud...

If there ever was a tale of David versus Goliath, this is it... The world loves an underdog.... Go get it...Stand Tall and knock some heads off tonight.

Viper: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.

Wolfman: Holy #%^$#!, it's Viper!

Goose: Viper's up here, great... oh #%^$#!...

Maverick: Great, he's probably saying, "Holy #%^$#!, it's Maverick and Goose."

Goose: Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.

If we are going to play movie lines, then how about this one:

Coach: McKee's out. Whose going to take his place?

Player: Is the answer Jesus?

OK, guys shows us what you got.

On a serious note, as some more articles start to pop up this is starting to sound more and more serious, if this is a staph infection.

On a serious note, as some more articles start to pop up this is starting to sound more and more serious, if this is a staph infection.

I agree. With all of the secrecy, it makes you wonder if there were more reasons (besides "gamesmanship") to hide the details. Good luck, little buckaroo.

How the heck does the younger team get decimated by injuries and the older team not a single one to a key player or even a second stringer? My theory, we block too many dam pucks and it is taking its toll. While it is too early to tell if this was the cause of Mckee's problems, I got a buck that says it was.

"Coach Lindy Ruff said after the team's morning skate that McKee will not play and is still recovering at home in Buffalo. Ruff said the infection is believed to be the result of a cut that didn't heal after McKee blocked a shot in the second-round series against Ottawa."

Well there's my buck...

In this instance, the best defense is a pounding offense. Mair and Grier must have big games up front, Miller must steal one, and Ward has to crack a little. I think all three will happen- 4-2 sabres with an empty netter.

But this game, under these circumstances of losing McKee on top of everything else, is as tough as they come.

Whats with you guys and Ruff and your "pressure" talk... Guess what kids... The pressure is on both teams, its one game to see who goes on, you think Buffalo isnt feeling pressured? You think Miller doesnt feel the pressure in knowing that he likely has to win this one???

Don't you have an Ottawa board to go to?

Oh. That's right. My bad.

Whats with you guys and Ruff and your "pressure" talk... Guess what kids... The pressure is on both teams, its one game to see who goes on, you think Buffalo isnt feeling pressured? You think Miller doesnt feel the pressure in knowing that he likely has to win this one???

Here is the "weatherman" again to tell us that we are standing out in the rain. Maybe your assistant will show up to tell us to watch out for the freaking hail stones... ;) ;)

I don't think you get it?

Do you go to funerals and remind the family how many bills they owe?

I think we get what you are floating... What are you a sado?

I generally like you, but there are reasons why certain things shouldn't be said... You have good incite except when stating the obvious...

All's cool Marty...

<_< <_< :D

Archived