Where are you watching the game?

mrjsbu96

So, much for concentrating on work today....where is everyone else going to be?

I will be gathering with a fellow Buffalonian in our lovely New Jersey hamlet of Hoboken, just as we have 6 other times so far these playoffs, that did result in 6 wins!

...same spots on the couch

...same beer

...same khaki shorts and classic home Blue-n-Gold Sabre jersey!

...only difference is menu. I don't think I can handle the chili/cheese Mex dip for the 2nd time in 3 nights!

:lol:

So, much for concentrating on work today....where is everyone else going to be?

I will be gathering with a fellow Buffalonian in our lovely New Jersey hamlet of Hoboken, just as we have 6 other times so far these playoffs, that did result in 6 wins!

...same spots on the couch

...same beer

...same khaki shorts and classic home Blue-n-Gold Sabre jersey!

...only difference is menu. I don't think I can handle the chili/cheese Mex dip for the 2nd time in 3 nights!

:lol:

I will be on my couch, several miles to the south in Jersey City. Maybe we can hear each other yell when the Sabres score!

I'll be watching from my couch in Brooklyn. As for superstitions, I'll be completely sober b/c I made a deal (with whom, I'm not sure) on tues. night that if we won game 6 I wouldn't imbibe until after game 7. (The rest of the deal I made is that if we win game 7, I wouldn't do so for another 9 days -- so here's hoping for some extended sobriety).

Everyone's gotta sacrifice this time of year.

Go Sabres.

I'll be watching from my couch in Brooklyn. As for superstitions, I'll be completely sober b/c I made a deal (with whom, I'm not sure) on tues. night that if we won game 6 I wouldn't imbibe until after game 7. (The rest of the deal I made is that if we win game 7, I wouldn't do so for another 9 days -- so here's hoping for some extended sobriety).

Everyone's gotta sacrifice this time of year.

Go Sabres.

Didn't realize you lived in the area too. What part of Brooklyn?

Park Slope.

for the life of me i can't remember where we used to go in brooklyn for Bills games 3 years ago....i only went over a handful of times, and it was more like a small cafe but it was buffalo-owned, showed all buffalo games and served up great wings, beef on weck, and labatt blue!

fyi - once we win tonight, you guys should consider a trip in to the city for a Cup final game. a bar on the upper east side has been packed for entire Carolina series with Sabre fans...a bunch of bills fans got it together during the Ottawa series.

for the life of me i can't remember where we used to go in brooklyn for Bills games 3 years ago....i only went over a handful of times, and it was more like a small cafe but it was buffalo-owned, showed all buffalo games and served up great wings, beef on weck, and labatt blue!

fyi - once we win tonight, you guys should consider a trip in to the city for a Cup final game. a bar on the upper east side has been packed for entire Carolina series with Sabre fans...a bunch of bills fans got it together during the Ottawa series.

I have tix for all the finals games. For the road games, I will be too busy studying right up until game time.

Archived