John Davidson is a boob.

X. Benedict

How exactly does he not call out Staal and Brindamour for their obvious dives while reviewing the play 5 times? "I can't tell what happened here. It looks like Mckee got his stick in his skates." Or it looked like he skated up next to him and Eric turned into a giant swan.

JD has definitely refrained from pointing out Dives on either team. Maybe he was asked not to point it out by the powers above since it would cheapen the game if he harped on it. He certainly should know a dive when he sees one.

I have to say Bettman is a bigger boob. I think JD tends to call a fair game. You have to also know that he keeps in the back of his mind the NHL is paying OLN who is paying HIM and he does not want to lose his paycheck. JD is a homer on the Ranger games, not the national games. Bettman was at the game last night and sadly I didnt hear any "NO GOAL" chants. You have to know this A-hole will be at game 7 tomorrow night. The Sabres better make thier PP chances count cause they arent going to see very many with him there.

Insightful comments like:

That is two straight faceoffs won by Brindamour.

They are doing stuff that is really working.

And did someone from OLN call that a slow game?

Anyway:

Davidson is a boob.

At least JD's was better then the lovefest Neil Smith was having with Cam Ward last night.

Guys, seriously. Turn on the friggin WGR feed and DVR it or TIVO it (obviously if you have it) and synch it to the radio. I've got the DVR from Time Warner Cable and I just pause the TV to match Rick and Jim on Sirius (u can do the same on WGR550.com)

I CANNOT listen to OLN, NBC, TSN, CBC, whoever the hell else anymore. Whether it be Joe Beninati with his clever quips about every friggin dimension of the game or Keith Jones or Brian Engbloms analysis.. I just can't take it. We've been better than everyone we've played. So, I hope we #%^$#!ing shove it in OLN and everyone elses face.

Lets go Buffalo!

Insightful comments like:

That is two straight faceoffs won by Brindamour.

They are doing stuff that is really working.

And did someone from OLN call that a slow game?

Anyway:

Davidson is a boob.

Heh heh... you said boob.... heh heh heh.... :P

Come on game 7!

Archived