Team postseason history

inkman

Please leave this bullschit at the door. It means nothing. Unless it's happened in the last two or three years, this crap couldn't be more irrelevant. I HATE it when some radio blowhard gets on the air and starts piping off about how the Sabres are1-4 in game sevens while the Canes are 0-3. This #%^$#! means nothing. It's old news, Not current. Not the same players, not the same coaches, not the same team. Please, can we just do away with this meaningless stat.

p.s. If it's some 86 year curse that repeatedly haunts your franchise, well that is a different story. ;)

For someone that advocated "radio for smart people", he doesn't always come across as the mensa he claims to be.

It was "sports talk for smart people", but that was when we was on WNSA. Now on WGR, it's I'm smart and you're a bunch of dumbasses!! :angry:

Please leave this bullschit at the door. It means nothing. Unless it's happened in the last two or three years, this crap couldn't be more irrelevant. I HATE it when some radio blowhard gets on the air and starts piping off about how the Sabres are1-4 in game sevens while the Canes are 0-3. This #%^$#! means nothing. It's old news, Not current. Not the same players, not the same coaches, not the same team. Please, can we just do away with this meaningless stat.

p.s. If it's some 86 year curse that repeatedly haunts your franchise, well that is a different story. ;)

Agreed. Each team should be judged on their present abilities, not some meaningless drivel about playoff histories involving players whose times have passed on by long ago.

Archived