Who slept worse last night?

SDS

Who slept worse last night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who slept worse last night?

• Max (for missing in the 3rd)
    • Hecht (for missing the GWG in OT)
    • Miller (for allowing yet another 4 goal game)
    • PTS

Max probably slept great. He's used to not being clutch. If he HAD scored he probably would have been too excited to sleep. But Milller takes all goals against personally and he probably slept the worst BUT I think he'll come back strong. We are going to 7!!!

What, Paris Hilton is not an option?

Well, I doubt she had any sleep with her tonsils being bashed endlessly... :lol:

Paris is an esay target in more ways than one... ;)

Well considering Max always misses that kind of play in the playoffs this year, he probably didn't have a problem sleeping.

Since Miller didn't cost us the game and played rather well (well atleast not according to the posters here who believe he should be posting shutouts every nigth cause Hasek could have) I don't think he had much of a problem

So off your list I would have to say Hecht, although he might have slept rather well since atleast this way his name would get to be put in the paper and not include the words "was invisible last night" behind it.

If anybody had a bad nights sleep, it was probably Lindy trying to figure out how the heck he can get some of his forwards to realise they have to get that little black thing into the back of the net instead of in the chest of the goaltender.

well it was one of those nights where it was hot a first, then you leave the window open and then turn the fan on...

then by morning it's freezing, so then you turn the fan off and it get's super hot

just a miserable night overall lol

Archived