Rollerblading to HSBC...

elcrusho

:) Ok so I have already talked about this to some people...

IF we make it to the SC Finals, I am going to Rollerblade from the Circle on Mckinley Ave. (The One where Mckinley and Red Jacket meet...) HOLDING THE CUP IN THE AIR To either Game 1, 2 or 5...

What I am proposing is that we get a CARAVAN of cars or a caravan of Rollerbladers to follow, Kinda like a Homecoming Parade...But for the Cup!!!

It's only about 5 miles away from the Circle...

I would probably want to start round 3:30 in case it takes longer to get there haha

Who is with me! :lol:

WE ARE THE SABRES NATION...

Dont forget the South Park bridge is down for repairs, so you'll either have to go Elk(which is a rough road) to South Park or Seneca all the way, with some pretty steep bridges along the way. Good Luck..... :) :) :)

cool idea.

I rollerbladed down niagara street to the 99' rally. All i remember is hasek talking crazy like "it's a beautiful day, look at the sky ....." and then i almost passed out from the heat.

it's been a long journey back to the top, even if we don't make it to the finals, this season has been truely amazing and has really gone a long way to returning honor and respect to our beloved team. No this is not a eulogy..........I am just saying whatever happens can't turn this season into a disappointment...unless like the jumbotron falls (again) DURING a game, crushing all the players on the ice, then I'd have to call it a disappointment.

Now if this isn't a reason to keep the faith, I don't know what is. Hopping on the skyway would be a pretty cool alternative route. :D

GO SABRES!!!

Then parasail from the top of the skyway,right to the front door of HSBC!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just remembered that the games stat at 8pm which is perfect because I work out in Amherst till 5pm, so by I can start the journey at 6:30 ~ Woot!

Hopefully it will be for Game 1 on Monday!

Archived