Now what do you think

Orange Seats

Dear Teppo and Timmay!

Get some cortizone, see a sports psychologist, do whatever.

Don't think that you're saving yourself so you can be 100% in the SCF, because we're not getting there if you are not on the ice Sunday.

I don't think its a matter of just playing hurt, I think these guys are in worse shape then the media and Lindy are letting everyone know. As much as I would like to see them back, I would rather have them close to 100% back then playing hurt.

Teppo is old and injuries take longer to heal, even minor ones. Timmy is suffering from another concussion something that kept him out of the league for over a year last time, usually concussions get worse everytime you get one, so I can't see his being something very minor that he can just play through it.

Dear Teppo and Timmay!

Don't think that you're saving yourself so you can be 100% in the SCF, because we're not getting there if you are not on the ice Sunday.

You are suggesting that "Timmay" take a cortizone shot to the brain?

Being just about the same age and have suffered for YEARS with a groin injury, I can second that. A groin injury isn't something you can just go out and play through the pain with. It really just shuts you down.

Groin injuries are very painful (quad pulls are almost as bad), as you can't use the muscle at all without a sharp, stabbing pain from your hip to lower theigh, but I thought Teppo had a hip flexor?

There is a big difference between playing hurt and playing injured...I agree they should play if they are hurt, which means its hard for them to play, it bothers them, they may not be at 100%, but they won't do any more damage/risk their carer by doing so...

Injured is something else, which connotates that they physically cannot do it...

Big difference there

Dear Teppo and Timmay!

You know the more I think about this post, the more it bothers me. Connolly and Numminen haven't given anything less than 110% all year. If they could play and contribute without a good chance of making their injuries worse, they would be out there. To suggest otherwise is unfair to them.

Archived