Like some cheese with that whine

BRH

I remember that someone on the Sabres (maybe Campbell) saying that the ice at the end of the period in Carolina was even worse than the HSBC ice. The Sabres had a late power play in a period and were glad that a majority of it would be played on a new sheet of ice.

My work (got a new job) blocks the internet during the day so I cant obsessively bounce between here and the wall all day :(

I remember that someone on the Sabres (maybe Campbell) saying that the ice at the end of the period in Carolina was even worse than the HSBC ice. The Sabres had a late power play in a period and were glad that a majority of it would be played on a new sheet of ice.

My work (got a new job) blocks the internet during the day so I cant obsessively bounce between here and the wall all day :(

We need to find you a new job. :D

It was Campbell who said that.

Archived