Roby on WGR

topshelfcookies

I don't know about you, but all my dreams involve Teppo, Kalinin, Tallinder, Timmay, and Mair playing on Friday.

Just out of curiousity, which forward would you take out to put Mair in? Obviously you take out Novotny for Connolly. I don't get the obsession with Mair around here. We need to remember that he's played, what, 2 games since January. There's going to be rust there. Is it worth the risk to put him into a game this important?

Just out of curiousity, which forward would you take out to put Mair in? Obviously you take out Novotny for Connolly. I don't get the obsession with Mair around here. We need to remember that he's played, what, 2 games since January. There's going to be rust there. Is it worth the risk to put him into a game this important?

Shrader...good point. I was thinking about this earlier too...I don't see anyone in the lineup from Game 3 that deserves to come out for Game 4. Pyatt played one of the strongest games of the playoffs so far. He was an absolute FORCE out there. Gaustad was great, and won a huge faceoff vs. Brind'Amour. Novotny was hitting! and generally looked good. To me, Mair is still in the box until at least Game 5.

Archived