Hey Riter

X. Benedict

It's always weird when you finally see someone you have listened to on the radio for a while, isn't it? Like the guy who is miraculously cured of blindness and sees his kids for the first time. Believe it or not, after 20 years of listening to the guy, the first time I ever saw Rick Jeanneret's face was after May Day when he was interviewed on TV. It was freaky. No offense to Rick! :)

It's always weird when you finally see someone you have listened to on the radio for a while, isn't it? Like the guy who is miraculously cured of blindness and sees his kids for the first time. Believe it or not, after 20 years of listening to the guy, the first time I ever saw Rick Jeanneret's face was after May Day when he was interviewed on TV. It was freaky. No offense to Rick! :)

I was very surprised when I first saw a picture of Paul Harvey too.

I am so sorry you had to see Paul Harvey. I had a similar moment when I finally saw Garrison Keillor after years of listening to "A Prairie Home Companion." Garrison... that is one weird looking dude! But brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Some radio personalities are sort of strange about having their face seen... I know Ira Glass, a host of a show on NPR doesn't let photos taken of his face without something covering a portion of it... (or at least he used to)... sort of cool when radio celebs stay radio celebs

Archived