Doug Janik

Hawk

His numbers with the Amerks look good, but the fact he was the penalty leader on the team scares me a little, Hope they plug him in with Mckee. Any Amerk fans care to give us the skinny on his play?

His numbers with the Amerks look good, but the fact he was the penalty leader on the team scares me a little, Hope they plug him in with Mckee. Any Amerk fans care to give us the skinny on his play?

Isn't there someone else? That Paille or something whop was the Rochester MVP?

Errr, I'm betting dollars to donuts that that is a typo and it meant to be "who". Nevertheless, Dan Paille was a LW. If you are talking about bringing up a blue-liner, then you are talking Janik or Jillson, and I'll take Janik's +8 over Jillson's -2 even if it means 70 more PIM's for the year.

I like to hope an think that the coaching staff brought the guy they thought would be able to help the most if the situation arose. So, I just hope they have confidence in Janik since they brought him along.

My ex g/f lives in Roch and has season tickets. She HATES Janik, and "can't keep it in the zone if his life depended on it". She rips on him the way a lot of us rip on Vanek. It's a running joke between us, hoping he won't play for the Sabres...

My ex g/f lives in Roch and has season tickets. She HATES Janik, and "can't keep it in the zone if his life depended on it". She rips on him the way a lot of us rip on Vanek. It's a running joke between us, hoping he won't play for the Sabres...

Hamilton on GR55 just reported that Teppo is in some pain when he shoots. So it looks like Janik gets the nod. It was also reported that he probably will get only 5 or 6 minutes playing time.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

As Lindy said in a press conference, if Bflo can maintain offensive zone pressure, they'll be able to lean on 5 D and it shouldn't hurt too much.

Either way, here's to hoping Janik comes up and makes a solid contribution for the Sabres.

Archived