Tonight's game

BetweenThePipes00

Is anyone else dying for tonight's Edmonton-SJ game just for a hockey fix? It might make me even more anxious for a Sabres game, but this week is already killing me.

I am torn because I want Edmonton to win the series but I also would LOVE a Game 7 ... that is one of the best things about the playoffs, and we have not had enough lately ... and I certainly do not want a Sabres Game 7 because I might not live through it.

Is anyone else dying for tonight's Edmonton-SJ game just for a hockey fix? It might make me even more anxious for a Sabres game, but this week is already killing me.

I am torn because I want Edmonton to win the series but I also would LOVE a Game 7 ... that is one of the best things about the playoffs, and we have not had enough lately ... and I certainly do not want a Sabres Game 7 because I might not live through it.

I don't want Edmonton. If 2 of their leaders weren't Peca and Rolosen I wouldn't mind seeing them come to town. But IF the Sabres get past the Canes, there is no way I want to see Peca and Rolosen. Waaaay too much potential bad karma.

San Jose looked out of gas, but with two days of rest, i think Edmonton better watch out for a massive opening period from the Sharks... however, them playing in game 7 and then going to play Anahiem, they will be out of gas yet again for the finals for an easy win by the east.

Lets go Sharks. I want an excuse to go to California (and I can ACTUALLY get game tickets there). Any way things work out the Sabres are going to have to travel West, Ducks, Sharks, or Oil. If we get past Carolina, I think Sharks are the best match up in our favor.

Archived