GDT / Buffalo Sabres @ Minnasota Wild Sat 5pm MSG, ESPN+ WGR

Shoot da Puck

13 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Both Greenway and Cozens were hackin' & whackin'; the NHL sez it was Cuzzy's goal,

image.thumb.png.9d2247824bfb1e522839ae88bbc716ef.png

so....

82xrkr.jpg

It also occurs to me that for how much everyone has been clamoring for a net-front presence from our boys, to have a goal scored from in tight and not being able to tell who scored it because there were two Sabres banging away at the puck is.... refreshing.

• Agree 2

Glad to have been part of the Minnesota connections that brought us the win.

Casey Born bred Minnesota.

Jordan Greenway former Wild player.

JohninMinn. Former Buffalonian 1956-1995. Always a Buffalonian.

If Tage Tuch and Skinner wake up we got a chance. 😅😅

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

I like Greenway-Mitts-Cozens. Lots of size and ability to win along the boards. Greenway goes to the net and Cozens/Mitts have good enough shots to keep a goalie honest. I don't necessarily want Greenway on a top line (because this season whichever line Mitts is on is the top line), but unless you put Tuch or Quinn there, it's not improving.

What I don't know yet is how I feel about JJP with Krebs and Benson. I need to see a few more games of them together. I'd rather see JJP-Krebs-Tuch so at least someone can win along the boards. Then, put Benson with the two struggling guys and give them limited/protected/o-zone only draws for a while until they healed up from whatever is ailing them.

JJP is too good to play with Krebs.  

Benson is starting to wear down from all the games in an NHL season.  He doesn't quit, but you see his game is less impactful lately.  

We need bigger and more talented forwards to compete with the playoff teams.  We just do.  VO, KO, Krebs - they are not good enough.  

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

JJP is too good to play with Krebs.  

Benson is starting to wear down from all the games in an NHL season.  He doesn't quit, but you see his game is less impactful lately.  

We need bigger and more talented forwards to compete with the playoff teams.  We just do.  VO, KO, Krebs - they are not good enough.  

Agreed on all 3 counts. I was just limiting it to last game's lines and no trades/moves. GM Adams and status quo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.