Hulu telecasts

msw2112

Tonight's game vs. Detroit is one of the handful of Hulu games this season.  I have ESPN+, but I don't have Hulu (and I live out of market).  Does anyone know if ESPN+ subscribers who don't also have Hulu will have access to tonight's game?  I've researched this online and the answer is not clear.  Even if I can see the game, whether I can bring myself to watch this team is another story.  If I can't access the game, it might actually be a relief, as I'm starting to move towards apathy.  I discussed that in a different thread, so I won't get into that any further here.

Edited by msw2112

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

Tonight's game vs. Detroit is one of the handful of Hulu games this season.  I have ESPN+, but I don't have Hulu (and I live out of market).  Does anyone know if ESPN+ subscribers who don't also have Hulu will have access to tonight's game?  I've researched this online and the answer is not clear.  Even if I can see the game, whether I can bring myself to watch this team is another story.  If I can't access the game, it might actually be a relief, as I'm starting to move towards apathy.  I discussed that in a different thread, so I won't get into that any further here.

56 minutes ago, Believer said:

Get ESPN+ but not Hulu… Not clear to me either… Not on NHL Center Ice schedule tonight, so will have to listen on WGR 550

I thought Hulu games are also on ESPN+.  I get them.

Hope so… 

Looking for the boys to come out PO’d… En masse as someone posted earlier… No excuses… Want to see team effort and Comrie focused… 

Go Sabres!

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I thought Hulu games are also on ESPN+.  I get them.

Do you have Hulu?  I know that if you subscribe to both, you definitely get the Hulu/ESPN+ exclusive games, but I'm not sure if you get them if you only subscribe to ESPN+ and not Hulu.  This only impacts a handful of games a year (maybe 6 to 😎 that are identified as "Hulu" games.  Tonight's game is one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I logged into my ESPN+ account and saw this, so I think that I will get it, even without Hulu.

image.png.704b0bfa0799db40eac40db792deac46.png

My guess is that Hulu subscribers who do NOT have ESPN+ will only get these select games, but as long as you have ESPN+, you will get all of the games (except for the NHL Network and TNT games).  I will confirm later.

Edited by msw2112

18 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Do you have Hulu?  I know that if you subscribe to both, you definitely get the Hulu/ESPN+ exclusive games, but I'm not sure if you get them if you only subscribe to ESPN+ and not Hulu.  This only impacts a handful of games a year (maybe 6 to 😎 that are identified as "Hulu" games.  Tonight's game is one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I logged into my ESPN+ account and saw this, so I think that I will get it, even without Hulu.

image.png.704b0bfa0799db40eac40db792deac46.png

My guess is that Hulu subscribers who do NOT have ESPN+ will only get these select games, but as long as you have ESPN+, you will get all of the games (except for the NHL Network and TNT games).  I will confirm later.

I do have the Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ bundle.

if anyone ever needs a way to watch the games for free hit me up with a DM. I have many different sources to go to.

Here it is 9pm & i missed the start of the game & on 1 of the sites i can rewatch the vod as if i recorded it myself.

So far im not liking what i see, down 3-0. I hope this game doesnt get worse. My sympathies to the fans who attended this.

16 hours ago, SwampD said:

My quick search -

-The games marked "ESPN+ / Hulu" in the schedule mean you need either ESPN+ or Hulu, not both.-

That was the information I was originally seeking.  Your searching abilities clearly are better than mine!  In any event, I figured it out on my own and tortured myself by watching that debacle.  At least fast forward worked well and once they gave up the early goal (AGAIN), I started using it.  I basically fast forwarded to the point when it was 4-3 and watched the last few minutes only.  I can't imagine that I missed much.  I sympathize with those who watched the whole thing live and REALLY sympathize with those who spent their time and hard earned money to attend the game.  I want to like this team so much, but they are terrible.  How does a team go down 4-0 to a team with equal or lesser talent, on its home ice?  This was not a back-to-back situation either.  No excuse.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.