Kyle Okposo is back

3 hours ago, sweetlou said:

Can Okposo convince another old buddy in Jonathan Toews to come in on a cheap contract for one year?  $2 milliion

He can center the 4th line and help on the PK.  Still great at face offs winning over 60% of his draws

JT has made well over $100M playing hockey.  If he played another season, it sure wouldn't need to be about the money.

LOL, a signing like that would sure turn some players heads.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:49 AM, JohnC said:

Anyone who has watched the opposing team's broadcast of Sabre games recognizes that the outsider's view of the Sabres is very high. In general, I would say that it is higher than the locals' view. There has been a dramatic perception change over the past couple of years. The point of demarcation came when KA took over and in relative short order reworked and remade the roster. 

Agree.  Whenever I listen to the opposition feed they take about the teams speed and skill.  Dahlin and Thompson are both recognized as All Star players too.  

43 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Agree.  Whenever I listen to the opposition feed they take about the teams speed and skill.  Dahlin and Thompson are both recognized as All Star players too.  

They are.  Have the shirts to prove it.  😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.