El Crusho's Stanley Cup Page

elcrusho

My Playoff page will be updated later tonight for Round 2...

I am going to clean it up a little and re-size the pictures, and add scores and whatnot

And pictures from Game 3 if we go...//Working on it// :ph34r:

Good job, el!

How do you get the gifs to stay animated? I copied them, but they don't move. What am I missing?

Are the files getting opened with a photo editing package or something else, such as Internet Explorer (or whatever your browser is)? A lot of photo editing packages (at least all of the old ones I have) will open gifs but are not capable of displaying animation. Try opening the file with your browser, it SHOULD allow for the animation.

I too am a little bit teary eyed.

That video was beautiful. I love this team!

I live in Kelowna BC Canada (4 hours out of Vancity) and have been a fan of both teams since I was 10. But my 1A team is Buffalo all the way (1B is Canucks - I hope they never meet in the Finals. Sorry Canucks)

I really feel this team is special. We could win it all. I told my 7 year old boy Alex (named after Alex Mogilny) that if we win the Cup it will be the 3rd greatest day of my life after his birth, his sister's birth (they tie in greatest) and the marriage to my beautiful wife.

I so want us to win. Whew. I'm a mess. Game 4 is 3 hours away and I'm already nervous.

Thanks for that Elcrusho. Awesome. Just awesome!

Archived