Roll Call: Game 5....

elcrusho

I'll be having a few pops at a tailgate to warm me up and I plan on giving it all I've got and I expect the Sabres to do the same. I don't expect to be able to talk come tomorrow morning. :D

Sabres 4 Flyers 1...Miller gets the start and Connolly will be an offensive force.

will you be there elcrusho?? i'll keep an eye out for the cup if you are...

NO :angry:

I am working till 1:30 like 5 min.. from the arena then going home and wathcing it in HD on my new TV...

My first playoff game and it was everything I could have hoped for. I put a picture of forsberg as an av with an x across him and devil horns and all that silliness and glued it to one of the windows outside of the entrace.......just for fun.

And I put a sticker I had of the flyers (one of those 50cent machines) on the floor in front of the escalator for everyone to stomp on....just for fun.

Call me silly, call me annoying. I dont care.

Does Miller always come out before everyone and bend over in front of the ice for a while and then stand there with his stick contemplating things? Well it worked Ryan.

And Connolly got popped on the nose with a puck and was bleeding everywhere hence the visor and he was great again today.

I hope this goal helps Max settle down.

Someone put up big letters on the wall a few sections down from mine in the 300s that states "May the sabres drink from the stanley cup. 14 wins to go. Heart and Desire."

Fantabulously awesome.

:D

Archived