What was worse...

LabattBlue

Miller's 4th goal against or Max trying to stickhandle past two Flyers at the Sabres blueline with Miller out of the net?? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Miller's 4th. Without that, Max doesn't try to stickhandle through 2 Phlyers (one of whom's name was FORSBERG) with Miller out of the net.

what was worse...

not converting on 5 (?) breakaways or being single handedly beaten by peter forsberg two games in a row.

Forsberg may have beat us tonight, but not two nights ago when Campbell scored one of the goals he was creidted with and the other bounced in off Kalinins skate. Lucky if you ask me.

Agreed that Forsberg scored two lucky goals the other night, but thats what happens sometimes when

you throw the puck at the net, instead of doing what our power plays have done for most of the series...

Luck, besides the shot off of our post in overtime of game one, has definitely been with the flyers. Not that that is any excuse. The saddest thing is, if miller stops one of the softies, we work a little harder on our power play, and make one less bad turnover... if we do ONE of those things then we could be up 3-1.

Luck, my friends, is a pitiless b*tch.

Agreed that Forsberg scored two lucky goals the other night, but thats what happens sometimes when

you throw the puck at the net, instead of doing what our power plays have done for most of the series...

Luck, besides the shot off of our post in overtime of game one, has definitely been with the flyers. Not that that is any excuse. The saddest thing is, if miller stops one of the softies, we work a little harder on our power play, and make one less bad turnover... if we do ONE of those things then we could be up 3-1.

Luck, my friends, is a pitiless b*tch.

Remember, although Briere has a GWG, he has not looked good so far in this series. Forsberg getting two cheapies brought him to life, maybe it will work the same way for Danny.

Ya know there are not a lot of times I speak from the heart on these messege boards but....

As GREAT as we have been this year...I mean no-one on this board could have ever dreamed we would have won 52 games this year. Living in Buffalo, I've called all of my "friends" and Family that have moved away from here right around the time when Biron started to put that 13 road game streak together....I told them all "This is a Magical Year!!!". "You Gotta Start Watching This TEAM!!!"...We just kept winning...

And then we play one of the greatest "INSTANT CLASSIC" double O.T.'s in NHL history...win it..(only because of Tallinders' shaft of the stick)..Then we just clobber them 8-2....

The Bills won their first-ever AFC Championship by dominating the LA Raiders, 51-3...AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED????????????

this sucks ...5-4 flyers

once again shows all of us that are really bothering to even post at this hour that in all of sports there are many "great fans"....But I cannot think of another fan base in the country that has had their heart broken as much as all of us....

A lot of people will say..."well look at the maple leafs...they have'nt won a cup since 1967....."

The've never had a goal taken away in the finals....theve never been scored on a shot that wen't through the net....theve never been to 4 straight superbowls and lost....and certianly theve never let kasperitus score his 1st goal of the year on Hasek to knock us out of the playoffs.....

ahhh the life of a Buffalo Sports Fan....

GO Indians!!!!!(even though they are BLACKED OUT here in Buffalo)...the home of the BISONS....the farm team of the cleveland indians(and they wonder why that Dunn Tire Park is always empty...NO-ONE KNOWS THESE PLAYERS!!!cuz they are not on TV!!!....anyway enough ranting.....

i'm gonna go to bed and make love to my wife.....

Ya know there are not a lot of times I speak from the heart on these messege boards but....

As GREAT as we have been this year...I mean no-one on this board could have ever dreamed we would have won 52 games this year. Living in Buffalo, I've called all of my "friends" and Family that have moved away from here right around the time when Biron started to put that 13 road game streak together....I told them all "This is a Magical Year!!!". "You Gotta Start Watching This TEAM!!!"...We just kept winning...

And then we play one of the greatest "INSTANT CLASSIC" double O.T.'s in NHL history...win it..(only because of Tallinders' shaft of the stick)..Then we just clobber them 8-2....

The Bills won their first-ever AFC Championship by dominating the LA Raiders, 51-3...AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED????????????

this sucks ...5-4 flyers

once again shows all of us that are really bothering to even post at this hour that in all of sports there are many "great fans"....But I cannot think of another fan base in the country that has had their heart broken as much as all of us....

A lot of people will say..."well look at the maple leafs...they have'nt won a cup since 1967....."

The've never had a goal taken away in the finals....theve never been scored on a shot that wen't through the net....theve never been to 4 straight superbowls and lost....and certianly theve never let kasperitus score his 1st goal of the year on Hasek to knock us out of the playoffs.....

ahhh the life of a Buffalo Sports Fan....

GO Indians!!!!!(even though they are BLACKED OUT here in Buffalo)...the home of the BISONS....the farm team of the cleveland indians(and they wonder why that Dunn Tire Park is always empty...NO-ONE KNOWS THESE PLAYERS!!!cuz they are not on TV!!!....anyway enough ranting.....

i'm gonna go to bed and make love to my wife.....

Dude, when the Sabres trail in the series I will (most likely) panic with the best of them. Until then, the Phlyers have to win a game in Buffalo which they haven't done yet.

PS Say hi to your wife for me. :P

Archived