Sabres ticket prices for the playoffs

LabattBlue

I was wondering the same...

My Saturday afternoon plans to play in a golf tournament in Ithaca were cancelled due to weather at the last minute, and I was planning on grabbing one of the single seats that remained for the game. When I realized that the only spots left were $120 at the end of the ice, I just couldn't justify swinging it. Ended up watching the game on TV with my Dad, a 6 pack of Labbatt's and some pizza.

I believe I heard that these prices are in effect for the 1st and 2nd rounds. Can anyone confirm this? Any ideas how much they might go up by if the Sabres make it to the Conf. Finals or Cup?

I was wondering the same...

My Saturday afternoon plans to play in a golf tournament in Ithaca were cancelled due to weather at the last minute, and I was planning on grabbing one of the single seats that remained for the game. When I realized that the only spots left were $120 at the end of the ice, I just couldn't justify swinging it. Ended up watching the game on TV with my Dad, a 6 pack of Labbatt's and some pizza.

I believe I heard that these prices are in effect for the 1st and 2nd rounds. Can anyone confirm this? Any ideas how much they might go up by if the Sabres make it to the Conf. Finals or Cup?

Yes, 1st 2 rounds are at "gold" price level.

My guess is that Round 3 would be about 25% above that and the Finals would be about 50% higher than "gold" prices, but that is strictly a guess.

These are the playoffs, not preseason.

Really? Thanks for the reminder. Here I thought it was still preseason. :P You are right about one thing...all that matters is that they sold the tickets. It would have to be a deciding game of the stanley cup finals before I shelled out that kind of money for a hockey game.

Besides a few standard comps, the game was sold out. Keep in mind that season ticket holders (and the 1000+ that put up a 30% deposit) paid value level prices for the first two rounds.

And yeah, if last night was any indication, then even gold prices are a bargain.

Besides a few standard comps, the game was sold out. Keep in mind that season ticket holders (and the 1000+ that put up a 30% deposit) paid value level prices for the first two rounds.

And yeah, if last night was any indication, then even gold prices are a bargain.

Season ticket holders only paid value price for their regular seats. There are a lot of season ticket holders such as myself who bought extra tickets. Those seats went face value minus $2.

You are right, last night was a bargain.

I don't mind the Sabres pricing the 1st two rounds at Gold level. This is a great opportunity to make some money for the team, and they are certainly entitled to it. My only beef is that they price the 100 Level III and 100 Level IV tickets so high. I feel like those are some of the worst seats in the house. If I'm going to be stuck on one of the ends, behind the netting I'd rather be up high in the 300's to get a better angle at the play. I think those 100 Level IV seats should be priced closer to the 300 Level II or III. Of course, I do realized that they are adjusting this for next season.

And if the Sabres do make it to the Conf. Finals or Cup Finals I will also be one to take out a small bank loan to purchase tickets.

Archived