Leafs fire Quinn

Eleven

Man...Toronto just has no clue what they're doing. I never got the impression that Quinn was the problem...it was the fact that he was stuck with an overpaid goalie, a slow D and too many players who didn't want to show up everynight.

In my opinion, I felt like he got about all he could out of that sorry excuse for a hockey club.

Ferguson should have been fired, not Quinn. It doesn't matter how good the coach is if the players absolutely refuse to work for a win every night. I bet you the Laughs will reach right down to their minor league team and get Paul Maurice as the new head coach

Ferguson should have been fired, not Quinn. It doesn't matter how good the coach is if the players absolutely refuse to work for a win every night. I bet you the Laughs will reach right down to their minor league team and get Paul Maurice as the new head coach

you're right about ferguson. if they do pick maurice, i don't think he'd be too bad of a choice, but then again, will it matter with a jackass running the organization?

I agree with you man............Ferguson should be part of the package deal, he has made nothing but mistakes in personal.............If anything moving Quinn into Ferguson's GM position should have been the move..........But the leafs sucking, is something that I enjoy.

Archived